Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Service Desk Analyst
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity to join a well-known Electrical Wholesaler
- Southern Cross Health Insurance
- Life and Income Protection Insurance
- Competitive Remuneration package
Corys Electrical, part of the global Sonepar group, is a nationwide distributor of electrical products and services to electrical contractors and industrial users. We are an industry leader who employs exceptional people who share a passion to deliver the best products and services to our customers.
We are in an exciting growth phase and as such have an opportunity available for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join our Enterprise-level Service Desk operation based in Auckland.
You will report to the CIO, provide 1st and 2nd level support to our customers, internal and external. Ensure prompt resolution of incidents and service requests, either by resolving them yourself, or through appropriate escalation to a higher level, in either case, you will manage calls from initiation to resolution, ensuring the client is kept well informed all the way, and ensuring expectations are set and met.
You will be responsible for:
- User account maintenance
- Day-to-day unified communication support including management of mobile devices
- IT components relating to branch MAC’s, ERP system issues and provide maintenance assistance and support Corys Electrical internal and external website applications
- Product Information management data maintenance
- 1st / 2nd level support for all ICT related issues
- End user hardware builds
As a Service Desk Analyst you will have excellent customer service skills ensuring high quality, accurate and timely information is provided to the customer end user at all times. You will also have the ability to work in a fast-pasted environment responding to telephone calls, emails and walk-in requests.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in a customer service role dealing with IT/Technical related support
- Proven ability in troubleshooting computer problems
- Significant comprehension of Microsoft operating systems, client products – installation and support methodologies
- Considerable exposure to Active Directory concepts and administration procedures
- Excellent communication, organisation and customer service skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle difficult customer and complaints in a constructive manner
This is a very hands-on role and we are looking for someone who is a good analytical thinker, with good time management skills, attention to detail and with good inter-personal skills.
If this sounds like you, please apply using the Apply Now Button. Applications close Sunday 22 September 2019.
Website - www.corys.co.nz
Permanent - Full time
Job no: IGAN914330
Location: Mt Eden
Closing Date: Sunday, 22 September 2019