Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Who are we?
Corys Electrical, part of the global Sonepar group, is a nationwide distributor of electrical products and services to electrical contractors and industrial users. We are an industry leader who employs exceptional people who share a passion to deliver the best products and services to our customers. We understand and recognise the contribution of our employees to our success.
We are in an exciting growth phase and are looking for an exceptional Sales Representative to grow sales at our Pukekohe branch.
You will report to the Branch Manager, proactively develop new business opportunities, and maintain existing relationships. The role is sales focused where you will:
- Create growth and opportunities
- Seek out, win and maximise sales
- Exceed monthly targets
- Develop and prepare sales budgets; monthly forecast reports; sales plans
- Key account management
The branch requires a self-motivator with focus and drive, who can juggle conflicting priorities, work smart to meet the demand, keep cool under pressure and provide solutions.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a sales based role with a proven sales record
- Product knowledge and/or experience in the electrical, industrial or safety markets is a must
- Outstanding communication and organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with computer technology and systems, experience with Movex M3 is advantageous
- Strong customer service skills (experience with trade customers advantageous)
- Full, clean valid New Zealand driver licence
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity to join a well-known Electrical Wholesaler
- Southern Cross Health Insurance
- Life and Income Protection Insurance
- Competitive Remuneration package.
How to Apply?
If you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and you are ready to start your career journey, please click the ‘Apply’ button below. Applications close 15 August 2019.
Website - www.corys.co.nz
Permanent - Full time
Job no: HCAJ914324
Closing Date: Sunday, 25 August 2019